- Come and see us shine; School Open Events 2014-15 Read More
- HTC: Good in all measures; now Outstanding is in our sights! Read More
- Careers Advice is available throughout the Summer Holidays Read More
- Holmesdale’s results rise again in 2014 Read More
Holmesdale is a successful and flourishing 11-18 co-educational school, in the heart of the Medway Valley. The school was rebuilt in 2007. This provides our community with modern, exceptionally well-resourced facilities; yet the school ethos is founded on traditional values.
These values are embedded within the school community through our moral code; honesty, kindness, courage and diligence.
The experienced and high quality staff at Holmesdale are determined to provide an exceptional education for all the students in our care. This is because, at Holmesdale Technology College, we:
- believe in our students’ boundless potential
- aspire for them to develop both educationally and personally
- provide relevant and challenging learning experiences so all of our students can progress and succeed
Holmesdale has a friendly and caring, but disciplined, environment and provides extensive learning opportunities which unlock students’ self-belief and aspiration. If you are a parent interested in joining our school community we look forward to hearing from you.
Mrs Julia Campbell - School Principal
- Congratulations on your GCSE Results! School Principal, Julia Campbell said: “I am absolutel... Read More
- Celebrating Success – Awards Evening... The 2014 awards evening was a splendid event and a fab... Read MoreCongratulations to our new Head Girl... Holmesdale is pleased to announce that Ellie Bailey an... Read More
- Gilwell Park Activity Centre Trip On Thursday 17th July, 44 students embarked on an adve... Read MoreCongratulations to our 'Hidden Heroes... Holmesdale Technology College recognised and celebrate... Read More
- Year 5 have been harnessing "The Forc... June is a busy time of year in any secondary school bu... Read More
- Students in awe as Olympian Chris Coo... On Wednesday 14th May, Commonwealth Gold Medallist and... Read More