Who to Contact
To secure each student’s progress and development, a strong relationship between school and home is essential. Please do contact us with any issue or concern or indeed any good news you have about your child, so we can successfully work together to support him/her.
First point of contact:
- The Main School Office can be contacted by email on email@example.com or by
telephone on 01634 240416 and should be used for all general enquiries.
- If you would like to discuss an academic issue in a particular subject area, you can contact the main school office as above to arrange a telephone consultation, conducted by a subject leader or your child’s teacher.
Academic Progress Overall:
- If you would like to discuss your child’s overall progress then we can arrange an apointment or phone call with your child's Community Leader.
- If you would like to discuss any Pastoral Concerns then we can arrange an apointment or phone call with your child’s tutor or Student Support Manager.
- Please contact our Attendance Officer Attendance@holmesdale.kent.sch.uk
Special Educational Needs/ Inclusion:
- Mrs K Campbell.
The Headteacher and senior staff are always pleased to see parents over any confidential or very serious matters. If you would like to contact a member of the Senior Leadership Team, appointments can be made through the school office. To avoid disappointment, please do arrange an appointment as the person you might need to see, may be teaching.
As all staff have teaching or duty commitments, an appointment is necessary to ensure that the appropriate member of staff is available. We aim to ensure that all correspondence is dealt with within 24 hours but this may not always be possible.