Business Studies

Year 13

BTEC Business Level 3 NQF

Year 13 are following the new BTEC qualification.

This qualification carries a 40% examination content covering personal and business finance and marketing. The remaining 60% covers Business Environment, Team Building, Customer Services, Managing a Business Event and many more.

The coursework is presented as a portfolio of work showing skills in researching, team working, presentations and written communications.

Year 12

BTEC Business Level 3 NQF

Year 12 are following the new BTEC qualification.

This qualification carries a 40% examination content covering personal and business finance and marketing. The remaining 60% covers Business Environment, Team Building, Customer Services, Managing a Business Event and many more.

The coursework is presented as a portfolio of work showing skills in researching, team working, presentations and written communications.

Year 10 and 11

BTEC Business Level 2 NQF

Students in years 10 and 11 follow the new BTEC qualification.

This qualification includes an on-line examination in finance as well as coursework covering Investigating Business plus optional units such as Promoting the Brand, Customer Service, Personal Selling and many more.

The evidence for the coursework units is presented as a portfolio of work showing skills in researching, team working, presentations and written communications.

 

The Holmesdale School
The Holmesdale School
Malling Road, Snodland, Kent ME6 5HS
Tel: 01634 240416 Fax: 01634 244041
Email:

Latest News

Christmas Literary Event
We’re very pleased to be hosting a Christmas Literary event on Saturday 15 th December 10am – 4... - Read more »

FIVE ACRE WOOD and EAST BOROUGH Consultation
Please click the link below to view / /download the document. FIVE ACRE WOOD and EAST BOROUG... - Read more »

New Home for our News
Keep up to date with our latest news and events by following us on Social Media.   - Read more »

Science Blog Announcement
Students in 10A Science are going to be writing a weekly blog. - Read more »