University Application Timeline
Student UCAS Timeline:
- 24th May: Applications open – Students shall create a UCAS account this week during tutor time.
- 1st July: First completed draft of the student’s Personal Statement to tutors.
- 15th July: Tutors shall return first draft of Personal Statement, to enable the student to improve it during the summer holiday.
- 9th September: Final draft of the student’s Personal Statement to tutors.
- 23rd September: Tutors to return the Personal Statement to students for any minor refinement.
- 30th September: The Holmesdale School UCAS application deadline.
Due to the different nature of different courses, there are varying dates of application closure within UCAS. Please go to https://www.ucas.com/advisers/getting-started/application-deadlines to check this for the university of your choice. The Holmesdale School has allowed for this in our procedure, therefore our students shall have the opportunity to apply for the course of their choice.
If you would like any more information on the above, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs S Butler.